Legal Name Change Notification

    Individuals who have legally changed names can request to update their official name of record with Rockhurst University. Students can bring legal documentation of name change to the Registrar's Office in Massman Hall along with proof of photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.).

    We do not accept documentation submitted via email as it is not considered a secure method of communication.

    1.  Fax a copy of legal documentation and a copy of photo ID to: 816-501-4677.  This fax comes directly to the Registrar's Office.

    2.  Mail a copy of legal documentation and copy of photo ID to: 
    Office of the Registrar
    Rockhurst University
    1100 Rockhurst Road
    Kansas City, MO 64110

    3. Come to our office in person.

    Call us at 816-501-4048 or email with any questions.

    If you are an active, enrolled student and wish to update your name on your student email, Canvas classroom records, etc., you can do so by logging into your student portal at and logging into the Help Desk application. 

    Or, go directly to the Help Desk link:

    NRCCUA Helzberg Pixel Tracking CodeNRCCUA Health Care Management Pixel Tracking CodeNRCCUA Data Science Pixel Tracking CodeNRCCUA MSBIA Pixel Tracking CodeNRCCUA MBA Pixel Tracking CodeNRCCUA MA in Management Pixel Tracking Code