Preferred Name Change Request

    Submit this form to request a change to your preferred first name.  To change your official name of record, you will need to bring legal documentation to the Office of the Registrar.
    I understand that this preferred name change will be enacted across campus, according to the University's Preferred Name Process, such that the preferred name will generally be used in situations including, but not limited to: course rosters, mailing lists, Deans' Lists, information sent to my home, etc.
    I also understand there are times when the University is required to use my legal name, such as on transcripts and payroll documents. In order to make a legal name change, or if I have any questions, I will need to contact the Office of the Registrar at 816-501-3547 or
    NRCCUA Helzberg Pixel Tracking CodeNRCCUA Health Care Management Pixel Tracking CodeNRCCUA Data Science Pixel Tracking CodeNRCCUA MSBIA Pixel Tracking CodeNRCCUA MBA Pixel Tracking CodeNRCCUA MA in Management Pixel Tracking Code